Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency. The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data. The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period. The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties
Obtaining personal data
To browse www.carolinanavarro.com it is not necessary that you provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can go to and request information about the data. that it has stored and how it has been obtained, request their rectification, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send a postal mail to XXX, along with valid legal proof as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to their newsletter or make a contract, you are providing personal information for which the person in charge is.
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system: There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data.
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same. Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which it is responsible for its management and treatment.
The security of your data is guaranteed, since it takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes given. Informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor.
In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when you have the express consent of the User. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Legitimation for data processing
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner processes are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing www.carolinanavarro.com, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as keeping it duly updated. As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent